- What is Mobile Learning?
- How to Enhance the Experience without Interfering With It?
- Affective Factors in Learning with Mobile Devices
- How Can We Address the Conflicts between Personal Informal Learning and Traditional Classroom Education?
- Evaluating Mobile Learning: What are Appropriate Methods for Evaluating in Mobile Environments?
- How Should Learning Activities Using Mobile Technologies be Designed to Support Innovative Educational Practice?
- How Can We Integrate Mobile Devices with Broader Educational Scenarios?
- Full Papers – These include mainly accomplished research results and have 8 pages at the maximum (5,000 words).
- Short Papers – These are mostly composed of work in progress reports or fresh developments and have 4 pages at maximum (2,500 words).
- Reflection Papers – These might review recent research literature pertaining to a particular problem or approach, indicate what the findings suggest, and/or provide a suggestion - with rationale and justification - for a different approach or perspective on that problem. Reflection papers might also analyze general trends or discuss important issues in topics related to Mobile Learning. These have 4 pages at maximum (2,500 words).
- Posters / Demonstrations – These have one page at the maximum (625 words) besides the poster itself (or demonstration) that will be exposed at the conference.
- Tutorials – Tutorials can be proposed by scholars or company representatives. A proposal of maximum 250 words is expected.
- Panels – Discussions on selected topics will be held. A proposal of maximum 250 words is expected.
- Invited Talks – These will be made of contributions from well-known scholars and company representatives. An abstract will be included in the conference proceedings.
- Doctoral Consortium - A Doctoral Consortium will discuss in group, individual projects and on going work of PhD students. Prospective students should send a report of their PhD projects and work so far with a maximum of 4 pages (2,500 words).
- Corporate Showcases & Exhibitions – The former enables Companies to present recent developments and applications, inform a large and qualified audience of your future directions and showcase company’s noteworthy products and services. There will be a time slot for companies to make their presentation in a room. The latter enables companies the opportunity to display its latest offerings of hardware, software, tools, services and books, through an exhibit booth.
For further details please contact the publicity chair - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission Deadline: 26 February 2007
- Notification to Authors: until 27 April 2007
- Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration: Until 18 May 2007
- Late Registration (first call): After 18 May 2007
- Conference: Lisbon - Portugal, 5 to 7 July 2007
mlearning m-learning mobile-learning mobile+learning podcasting iphone apple web+2.0 learing+2.0 eLearning