Thursday, February 16, 2006

mLearning: Mobile Learning and Performance in the Palm of your Hand

I received notification from Dr. David Metcalf that his new book, mLearning: Mobile Learning and Performance in the Palm of your Hand is soon to be released and I'll have a small acknowledgement based on some case studies I've submitted to David.



The following is a brief review from the Institute for Simulation and Training.

In his new book, mLearning: Mobile Learning and Performance in the Palm of Your Hand, IST’s David S. Metcalf II lays a foundation for learning on the go by cell phone or personal data assistant (PDA) device.
“Rather than allowing your time to be completely wasted by circumstances beyond your control,” Metcalf tells commuters and business travelers enduring the endless down-time of mass transportation travel, “[w]hat if, in the not-to-distant future, you could gain back hours of such useful time each day?” Read the rest here:



As soon as I receive my copy, I'll provide a detailed review here

1 comment:

Nidsu said...

Matthew,

I found a blog that I thought you might like loosely relating to m-Learning.

http://podcastroundtable.com/