Thursday, December 07, 2006

Mobile Learning - Learn Chinese Online or Off

From: TerenceOnline: An eLearning Resource Center: Mobile Learning - Learn Chinese Online or Off

Keeping with the theme of foreign languages and online learning, I found a website that uses blogs, rss, podcasts, and other web 2.0 technologies to teach Mandarin Chinese . As China continues to be a huge player in the global economy, businesses and schools are rushing to learn the language. Chinesepod.com is a good place to start and may be an excellent resource for Mandarin Chinese language teachers to incorporate into their classroom. See the following information from their site to learn more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
As I learn Chinese in China, I have the opportunity to try out many offline and online Chinese learning materials. I'd like to share some of these materials. First is a highly customizable Chinese English dictionary . I also use this tutorial that teaches me Chinese writing . If you get stuck or have any questions concerning learning Chinese, you can use this Chinese learning forum. I hope these resources would help you learn Mandarin quickly and efficiently. Take care guys! :-)

Learn Chinese Website said...

There are a lot of website of learning Chinese, but I think Learn Chinese Website is the best and the most interesting free resources.